Today we’re gonna outline PowerFolder’s sync features to save your precious time:
- Delta-Sync: The client analyzes the file which is supposed to be transferred and compares the latest version with the previous version. Then it transfers only the changed parts.
- Multi-Source download: The client can concurrently download file parts from multiple sources for a single file.
- Compressed transfers: The client uses ZIP compression when sending data over the Internet.
- High speed UDT protocol: The client is able to connect to other devices via the UDT network protocol. The UDT protocol is optimized for high speed data transfers.
- Direct device to device transfer in LAN or Internet: The clients directly syncs with other clients over LAN and Internet.
These features make PowerFolder extreme handy in situations with poor or no Internet connection at all.