Version 10 of PowerFolder was just released including great new features. It’s now available at the PowerFolder cloud and as cost free upgrade for your existing on-premise installation.
Collaborative editing of documents
Edit documents together with multiple users or alone directly in the web in a full feature editor and automatically synchronize the changes to all your devices
- Real-time collaborative editing with multiple users on one document
- State of the art web-editors for Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Editing and viewing of all common Microsoft Office Documents
- Editing and viewing of all common Libre Office documents
- Advanced editing features and formatting
- Directly integrated into PowerFolder
- Available for the PowerFolder Cloud and On-Premise
- No additional license or service fees
Sync status icons directly within windows, new “In Use” status and improved interface
Get a quick overview about the sync status of your files, prevent conflicts while editing and get a better user experience via the context menu.
- See the current sync status of files and folders within windows explorer
- Microsoft Office and Libre Office Documents are globally marked when in use
- Manually mark other files as “In Use” via context menu
- Unified appearance of the interface, in mobile, web and in the client
- Access file versions from context menu
LDAP/ Active Directory sync and import of existing file server for zero manegement setup
Use your existing authentication system to quickly import large amounts of users, assign folders and import directory structures from your file server into PowerFolder.
- Import users from Active Directory / LDAP.
- Assign users to groups and organisations based on AD/LDAP
- Import ACL filesystems permissions based on AD/LDAP
- Synchronize AD/ LDAP groups
- Automatically import existing file server
- Sync permissions based on ACLs
- Zero-management of PowerFolder when using AD/LDAP and your file server.