News on PowerFolder Enterprise Sync and Share
The PowerFolder team has finished the work on version 14 SP3 as planned and released the update for download. As in the first two version updates of PowerFolder 14, the developers focused on fixing minor bugs.
Thanks to the lively exchange with the numerous PowerFolder users, the developers were again able to follow up suggestions and hints from the community and eliminate some minor inconsistencies in version 14.2. For example:
- The upload via file links or form data works smoothly again.
- Minor problems with uploading with directories with umlauts and spaces in the name have been fixed
- The Drag & Drop Upload also works with special characters in Sub-Directories again without any problems.
- The avatar can be changed again.
- All open invitations are displayed in the Permission List again.
- A new database can also be created again on MS SQL Servers 2012 and 2014.
In addition, some EDU/Federation-specific functionalities have been revised in close cooperation with relevant partners. PowerFolder 14 SP4 is planned for May.
New in version 14: Picasso, D2D Connect and more
One of the most important new features in version 14 is the completely new development and redesign of the user