In the dawn of the new year 2011 we released the new PowerFolder Pro version 4.5 (download) with many improvements, bugfixes and simplifications:
- Sync and shutdown. Right click the PowerFolder tray icon to start it.
- Mass delete detection warnings are now preserved on restart. https://www.powerfolder.com/wiki/Mass_delete_protection
- Folders tab now shows the local target directory for each folder.
- Several internal security improvements.
- Simplified downloads/uploads cleanup slider.
- Removed several unclear warnings dialogs.
- Default excluded “ithmb” files (iPod Photo temporary files).
- Parallel uploads to other computers is not longer limited to 10.
- Several internal changes in preparation of PowerFolder Server 2.2: https://www.powerfolder.com/wiki/Server_Overview
- Fixed connection bug with more than 500.000 files on a single folder.
- Ignore patterns are not longer reset when changing the local directory.
- File browser filter setting “Unsynchronized files” does not longer show files, that are excluded from sync.
- File browser correctly updates view when restoring whole subdirectories.
- Warning about not unsynchronized folders now shows the correct number of days.
- Fixed a problem when filename starts with “/” (slash).